I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Madeleine Sowash
- The Thacher School
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from I came across the OpenWetWare often during my research., and I've joined because I am a high school senior at The Thacher School in Ojai, CA, and for the past year, I have been researching synthetic biology as the topic of my senior exhibition. Next year, I will be attending either Pembroke College at Cambridge or UC Berkeley. My direct reason for creating an account is to upload the virual exhibit from the Royal Society Summer Science Exhibition 2007 in high definition..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.