I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Mara Peterson
- Arizona State University
- Tempe, Arizona
- Email me through OpenWetWare
Volunteer in the Haynes Lab at Arizona State University.
Current: Biomedical Engineering, BS, ASU
- I am an undergraduate student, studying Biomedical Engineering and Global Health at ASU.
- This is my second semester volunteering in the Haynes Lab.
- I am working on the Cloning Bootcamp project to sequence plasmids, and helping with lab operations duties.
- I am usually in the lab MWF before noon.