- Mashaal Sohail
- Address 1 The Number Six Club
- Address 2 428 Memorial Drive
- City, State, Country etc. Cambridge, MA, 2139
- Email me through OpenWetWare
Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Spring 2009
Preferred name (if not first)
Year of Graduation
857 389 8585
mashaal AT mit DOT edu
Potentially Relevant Background
|Have you taken/are you taking...||Answer yes/no/when|
|7.05/5.07 (Biochemistry)||currently taking|
|7.06 (Cell Biology)||next spring|
|7.03 (Genetics)||next semester|
|7.02 (General Biology Lab)||no|
|5.310 (General Chemistry Lab)||no|
|Do you have experience with...||Answer yes/no/type|
|Cell culture (microbial/mammalian/yeast?)||no|
|Molecular biology (electrophoresis, PCR, etc)||yes (limited)|
Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
Summer 2008 Worked in a lab in Aga Khan University and participated in a few different projects (learn techniques like SDS page, Agarose gel electrophoresis, pcr, dna extraction) Fall 2008, worked in Langer lab on a project on cell patterning in 3d using microfluidic techniques.
Anything else you would like us to know?
- 2011, BS, MIT
- Tissue Engineering
- Drug Delivery systems
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.