User:Matthew W Lux
- Matthew W Lux
- PhD Student, Genetics, Bioinformatics, and Computational Biology (GBCB)
- Virginia Bioinformatics Institute
- Virginia Tech
- Blacksburg, VA, 24060, United States
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Peccoud lab at Virginia Tech. I learned about OpenWetWare from many places - mainly word of mouth, and I've joined because I am one of the leaders of the 2010 Virginia United iGEM team.
- 2008-????, PhD, Virginia Tech
- 2003-2007, BS in Electrical Engineering, Virginia Tech
- Synthetic Biology
- Computer-assisted design of basic synthetic biological devices
- Modeling and exploration of cellular processes as dynamic systems
- Ball DA, Lux MW, Graef RR, Peterson MW, Valenti JD, Dileo J, and Peccoud J. . pmid:19908391.
- Cai Y, Lux MW, Adam L, and Peccoud J. . pmid:19816554.