I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Maziar Behtash
- UC Berkeley
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Molecular Cell Biomechanics Laboratory at the University of California Berkeley. I learned about OpenWetWare from a course, 140L, and I've joined because it's a great resource for synthetic biology info.
- 2010, BS Bioengineering, UC Berkeley
- Understanding the genetic basis of aging
- Enhancing human tissue regeneration through positive genetic engineering
Error fetching PMID 13718526:
- Error fetching PMID 6947258:
- Error fetching PMID 13718526:
leave a comment about a paper here