- Casted vs Non Casted graph
- -For the casted, the sample was a little rough, so the sample ran under a little different conditions.
- -Did not have the thickness from 1-24-14 so could not correct
- The thickness of the film was 0.22 mm
- Since my film was not level with the top of the sample holder, an equation y=0.7537x+0.2278 was used. This was for a 2.0mm holder.
Casted and Dispersion
- The film made from 2-5-14 was casted into the sample holder. Also the MOF-5 was dispersed into solution and sonicated than the PLA was added afterwards and sonicated
- This was the DSC for the samples made on 1-16-2014
- The 0.1% and 0.5% will be added
- The slope of the line is due to not checking the pan mass box
- The area of the peaks
- 0%- 14.62 J/g
- 0.1%- 20.21 J/g
- 0.5%- 21.33 J/g
- 1%- 22.12 J/g
- 5%- 21.30 J/g
- 10% 20.42 J/g
- As I go from 0% to 1% I am increasing the crystallinity as seen from the two dips.