- Test Cu+2 solutions with atomic absorption.
- Generate a calibration curve from Cu+2 standards.
- Crosslink films made on 2012/10/03.
PVOH Film Crosslinking
- The three films that were prepared on User:Melissa_Novy/Notebook/CHEM-581/2012/10/03 were crosslinked.
- Please refer to Moira Esson's entry for masses and volumes of crosslinking solutions used.
- Note that the two crosslinking solutions are 1% HCl in water and 0.2 M NaHCO3.
- There were no deviations from the standard crosslinking protocol.
- About 0.5 g was cut from each film and then crosslinked. The rest of the film were saved for other analyses.
- The AA was found to be clogged with gold particles, so all measurements made on 2012/10/05 must be redone after the AA is properly cleaned.