- Synthesis of controlled AuNPs
- UV-Vis of Red AuNPs/calibration curve with serial dilutions
- The same protocol was followed from Jan. 29th
- Sodium Citrate used: 0.0044715g
- Gold used: 0.05031g
- Stirring at 240 rpm
- Heated at 155 degrees C, changed to 170 degrees C after one hour
- 1hr and 20 min in order to reach 90 degrees C, to which the sodium citrate was then added.
- It was kept on the heat stirring for 5 minutes and 30 seconds. The solution turned a bright red color.
Figure 1: AuNP UV-Vis Spectra for our Red AuNPs (synthesized on 02/02/2016)
Figure 2: Calibration Curve for our Red AuNPs (synthesized on 02/02/2016)