lanes 1-6 (Phusion, 12-8 program):
- cco12.9B outers+cco5F, outers+cco3R, outers+water
- this particular cell is WT, but does not show the band seen here?
- cco12.9C outers+cco5F, outers+cco3R, outers+water
- Confused... why are there 2 bands? Unless it's actually a KO???
- 1kb, 100 bp ladders
- Platinum (annealing temp of 61) cco12.9D outers+cco5F, outers+cco3R, outers+water
Platinum protocols seems not to work...
- Duo on Gm looked very messy (lots of tiny colonies in first part of streak, along with slightly bigger ones, can't tell if is mix of MR-1 and E. coli) > restreaked and let grow
- all the sucrose plates were lawns, additionally, concentrated ferric citrate seems to be a bad thing (middle of plate, where ferric citrate was added was clear for both B colonies)