I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Mustafa Korkutata
- PhD student @ The University Of Tsukuba since 2013,Tsukuba Science City, Ibaraki, JAPAN
- Major Department:Biology,Molecular Biology and Genetics
- Minor Department:Genetics and Bio-engineering
- BSc. @ Fatih University in 2012,Istanbul,B.Cekmece,TURKEY.
- Research Intern @ BAMM Labs Harvard-MIT Division of Health Sciences and Technology in 2011,Cambridge,Massachusetts,USA.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I`ve worked in the Bio-Acoustic MEMS in Medicine Laboratories at Harvard-MIT Division of Health Sciences and Technology. I learned about OpenWetWare from my friends, and I've joined because to share my experience, project, and article.
- Expected 2018, Ph.D. in Human Biology( specialising in sleep medicine, neuropharmacology, neural network, neuroscience), University of Tsukuba, Tsukuba-shi,Ibaraki,Japan
- 2012, BSc, Molecular Biology & Genetics containing Biology, Bioengineering, Fatih University, Istanbul, Turkey
- Molecular Biotechnology and Nanotechnoloy
- Genetics and NanoMedicine
Error fetching PMID 13718526:
- Error fetching PMID 6947258:
- Error fetching PMID 13718526:
leave a comment about a paper here