I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Newman Sze
- Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- 60 Nanyang Drive, Singapore 637551
I work in the School of Biological Sciecnes at Nanyang Technological University. I learned about OpenWetWare from google search, and I've joined because I am interested in synthetic biology.
- 1995, PhD, University of Hong Kong
- Systems Biology
- Synthetic Biology
- Hua L, Low TY, Meng W, Chan-Park M.B. and Sze S.K., Novel Polymer Composite to Eliminate Background Matrix Ions in Matrix Assisted Laser Desorption/Ionization Mass Spectrometry, Analyst, 132, 1223–1230, 2007.
- Sze S.K., de Kleijn D.P., Lai, R.C., Tan E.K.Y., Zhao, H., Yeo K.S., Low T.Y., Lian Q., Lee, C.N.., Mitchell, W., El Oakley R.M., and Lim S.-K Elucidating the secretion proteome of human ESC-derived mesenchymal stem cells, Molecular and Cellular Proteomics, 6(10), 1680-9, 2007.
- Timmers L, Sluijter JP, Verlaan CW, Steendijk P, Cramer MJ, Emons M, Strijder C, Grundeman PF, Sze SK, Hua L, Piek JJ, Borst C, Pasterkamp G, de Kleijn DP, Cyclooxygenase-2 Inhibition Increases Mortality, Enhances Left Ventricular Remodeling, and Impairs Systolic Function After Myocardial Infarction in the Pig, Circulation. Circulation, 115(3), 326-32, 2007.
- ChenY, Low TY, Lin Q, Choong LY, Tan YL, Sze S.K., Druker B.J. and Lim YP, Phosphoproteomics snapshot of EGF signaling in A431 human cancer cells reveals a major contribution from proteins implicated in cell adhesion and chemotaxis, Proteomics, 7, 2384-97, 2007
- Chen L, Sze SK* and Yang H*, Automated Intensity Descent Method (AID-HRMS) for Efficient Interpretation of Complex High Resolution Mass Spectra of Proteins, Analytical Chemistry, 78(14),5006-18, 2006. (*corresponding authors)
- Wong JJY, Pung YF, Sze NSK and Chin KC, HERC5 is a novel interferon-induced HECT-type E3 protein ligase that mediates Type I interferon-induced ISGylation of protein targets, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the USA, 103(28),10735-40, 2006.
- Wu Q, Chen X, Zhang J, Loh YH, Low TY, Zhang WW, Zhang WS, Sze SK, Lim B, and Ng H.H., Sall4 is a Nanog interacting protein, which co-occupies Nanog genomic sites in embryonic stem cells, Journal of Biological Chemistry, 281(34), 24090-4, 2006.
- Guo X, Chan-Park M*, Yoon SF, Chun J, Hua L, and Sze NSK*, UV Embossed Polymeric Chip for Protein Separation and Identification based on Capillary Isoelectric Focusing and MALDI-TOF-MS, Analytical Chemistry, 78, 3249-3256, 2006. (*corresponding authors)
- Hua L, Low TY, and Sze SK, Microwave-assisted Specific Chemical Digestion for Rapid Protein Identification, Proteomics, 6, 586-591, 2006.
- Aye TT, Low TY, and Sze SK, Nanosecond Laser Induced Photochemical Oxidation method for Protein Surface Mapping with Mass Spectrometry, Analytical Chemistry, 77(18), 5814-5822, 2005.
- Mok MLS, Hua Lin, Phua JBC, Wee MKT, and Sze SK, Capillary Isoelectric Focusing in Pseudo-closed Channel Coupled to Matrix Assisted Laser Desorption/Ionization Mass Spectrometry for Protein Analysis, Analyst, 129, 109-110, 2004.
- Sze SK, Ge Y, Oh H, and McLafferty FW, Plasma Electron Capture Dissociation for Large Protein, Analytical Chemistry, 75, 1599-1603, 2003.
- Ge Y, ElNaggar M, Sze SK, Hanbin Oh, Begley TP, and McLafferty FW, Top Down Proteomic Analysis of Secreted Proteins from Mycobacterium Tuberculosis by Electron Capture Dissociation Mass Spectrometry, Journal of the American Society of Mass Spectrometry, 14(3), 253-261, 2003.
- Ge Y, Lwahor BG, ElNaggar M, Sze SK, Begley TP, and McLafferty FW, Protein Oxidation in Viral Prolyl-4-hydroxylase Characterized by Top Down Tandem Mass Spectrometry, Protein Science, 12, 2320-2326, 2003.
- Oh H, Breuker K, Sze SK, Ge Y, Carpenter BK, and McLafferty FW, Secondary and tertiary structures of gaseous protein ions characterized by electron capture dissociation mass spectrometry and photofragment spectroscopy. Proceedings Of The National Academy Of Sciences Of The United States Of America, 99, 15863-8, 2002.
- Sze SK, Ge Y, Oh H, and McLafferty FW, Top Down Mass Spectrometry of a 29 kDa Protein for Characterization of Any Posttranslational Modification to Within One Residue, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the USA. 99, 1774-1779, 2002.