User:Nicholas P. Edgington
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Nicholas P. Edgington
- Southern Connecticut State University
- 501 Crescent St.
- Dept. Biology, Jennings Hall, Rm. 215C
- New Haven CT 06515
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Biology Dept. [] at Southern Connecticut State University. I learned about OpenWetWare from a weblink from synth bio courses, and I've joined because I will be co-teaching a new undergraduate synthetic biology course in the spring of 2014, and hopefully have an iGEM team for summer 2014 research..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.