User:Nisha E. Pillai
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Nisha E. Pillai
- worked with National University of Singapore
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I was a researcher at NUS for two years plus. I learned about OpenWetWare as I was determined to look for volunteering opportunities. Thus Google helped me to locate this group :), and I've joined because I would like to contribute few topics in the domain of bioinformatics, as it might be of immense benefit to the life sciences community (freshers or aspiring researchers - which will save a lot of time and effort, leading to a better understanding of applied bioinformatics!). Inturn, this helps in knowledge integration and cross-functional expertise.
- 2011, MS, NTU
- 2009, BS, SIST
- Population genetics
- Genomics (NGS studies in functional genomics)
- Still experimenting.. :)
- Pillai NE, Okada Y, Saw WY, Ong RT, Wang X, Tantoso E, Xu W, Peterson TA, Bielawny T, Ali M, Tay KY, Poh WT, Tan LW, Koo SH, Lim WY, Soong R, Wenk M, Raychaudhuri S, Little P, Plummer FA, Lee EJ, Chia KS, Luo M, De Bakker PI, and Teo YY. . pmid:24698974.
- Liu X, Ong RT, Pillai EN, Elzein AM, Small KS, Clark TG, Kwiatkowski DP, and Teo YY. . pmid:23731540.
- Wong LP, Ong RT, Poh WT, Liu X, Chen P, Li R, Lam KK, Pillai NE, Sim KS, Xu H, Sim NL, Teo SM, Foo JN, Tan LW, Lim Y, Koo SH, Gan LS, Cheng CY, Wee S, Yap EP, Ng PC, Lim WY, Soong R, Wenk MR, Aung T, Wong TY, Khor CC, Little P, Chia KS, and Teo YY. . pmid:23290073.
leave a comment about a paper here