User:Olamide K. Oloniniyi
- Olamide K. Oloniniyi
- Department of Emerging Infectious Diseases, Institute of Tropical Medicine,
- Nagasaki University
- 1-12-4 Sakamoto, Nagasaki, Japan 852-8523.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the department of Emerging Infectious Diseases, Institute of Tropical Medicine at Nagasaki University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Funny story:I had been stuck on using PCR to join two pieces of cDNA together to get the whole cds of a gene which I can then ligate with a vector and transform for over 2 months. Anyway, I did an entrance exam for PhD program and OpenWetWare was mentioned in a comprehension passage. After the exam, I looked it up and found a protocol for assembly PCR which worked. So here I am, signing up to join. Good luck with finding a category for this story., and I've joined because I want better access to protocols that I might find useful in my research and, in return, I will help with editing existing protocols or put up new ones based on my experience..
- 2014-, PhD student, Institute of Tropical Medicine, Nagasaki University
- 2014, Masters in Tropical Medicine, Institute of Tropical Medicine, Nagasaki University
- 2008, MBBS, College of Medicine, University of Lagos
- Reverse genetics systems particularly those for filoviruses.
- Development of diagnostic tests for viruses.
- Viral immunology
Error fetching PMID 13718526:
- Error fetching PMID 6947258:
- Error fetching PMID 13718526:
leave a comment about a paper here