- Peter T. McKenney
- New York Univeristy
- Center for Genomics and Systems Biology
- Department of Biology
- 1009 Main Building
- 100 Washington Square East
- New York, NY 10003 USA
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I am a 6th year Ph.D. student of Patrick Eichenberger at NYU.
- 1999, BS, State University of New York College at Fredonia
- We study spore development of Bacillus subtilis and the assembly of the spore coat as a model of how cells couple the assembly of large protein machines to development.
- McKenney PT, Driks A, Eskandarian HA, Grabowski P, Guberman J, Wang KH, Gitai Z, and Eichenberger P. . pmid:20451384.
- Wang KH, Isidro AL, Domingues L, Eskandarian HA, McKenney PT, Drew K, Grabowski P, Chua MH, Barry SN, Guan M, Bonneau R, Henriques AO, and Eichenberger P. . pmid:19775244.
- Walker JA, Tchoudakova AV, McKenney PT, Brill S, Wu D, Cowley GS, Hariharan IK, and Bernards A. . pmid:17114577.