Today I talked to an engineer, and on the base, I did some calculations. Now we have enough to plan the optical setup.
- Conclusion of the talk
- With 4 x option the beam waist is at the aperture (the laser head; where the beam emits).
- Beam waist is between .75mm to .85mm.
- Divergence less than 1 mrad (full angle).
- The aperture is roughly 11mm from the output window (coupler).
- Beam-expender is outside of the optical cavity.
- This is just calculations which does not fit the experimental data of beamwaist and location.
- Calculations and a rough setup are given in the link.