I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Ridhi Tariyal
- 19 Upton St
- Unit 5
- Boston, MA.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I am a third year graduate student in the Biomedical Enterprise Program. I recently finished my MBA at Harvard and am excited about the opportunity to learn about the impact of genomics on society. I have worked in a large pharmaceutical firm, a early stage biotech venture capital firm and most recently in a medical device start-up in India.
- 2010, MS Biomedical Enterprise, MIT
- 2009, MBA, Harvard
- 2002, BS Industrial Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Personalized Medicine (Retail genomics, therapy guided by genomics, genetic diagnostics)
- Diagnostics for the developing world
- Commercializing science
leave a comment about a paper here