I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Robbia Hendrix
- Arizona State University
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Through other individuals affiliated with the synthetic biology course in which I am enrolled., and I've joined because Currently I am an undergrad student at ASU studying biochemistry. Thus, more access to scientific developments and research is always wanted. In addition, I am taking a synthetic biology course at ASU where we will be using OWW..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.