The purpose of the experiment was to find out the fluorescence of the MBP at different concentrations. Additionally, the sensitivity of the new machine was determined.
- Solution of MBP was made by using water as buffer. ( 990 uL of water+ 10 uL of MBP)
- The MBP solution was placed in to the UV-Vis.
- The absorbance vs molar absorptivity graph was produced by using excel.
- The volume for different concentrations of Ru(bpy)phen and Acetonitrile was calculated in order to make 8 solutions of Ru(byp)phen and acetonitrile. Total volume of each solution was 3mL(concentrations of Ru(bpy)phen were 0uM, 5uM, 10uM, 15uM, 20uM, 25uM, 30uM, and 35uM)
- Different concentrations were placed into 8 different test tubes.
- Each concentration was poured into different cuvvettes which was placed to fluorometer.
This area is for any observations or conclusions that you would like to note.
Use categories like tags. Change the "Course" category to the one corresponding to your course. The "Miscellaneous" tag can be used for particular experiments, as instructed by your professor. Please be sure to change or delete this tag as required so that the categories remain well organized.