Part 1: Freeze-thaw vortex cycle of liposomes
- 5 freeze-thaw vortex cycle for liposome coated hydrogel. (vortex for 30sec, freeze (completely) by using liquid nitrogen then thaw (completely)in a water bath. Repeat the cycle 5 times.
- Centrifuge the solution(4000rpm for 5 min) then remove the 25mM Tris solution from the epi-test tube.
- Add 1.5 mL of 25mM Tris buffer back to the epi test tube with hydrogels.
Part 2: Prepare a concentration range for R6G
- Add 2mg of PVOH to 6 different epi test tubes.
- Add 1.5 ml of phosphate buffer.
- Add different volume of 1mM R6G to each epi test tube. (10μL, 15μL, 20μL, 25μL, 30μL, 35μL)
Part 3: Preparing hydrogels for pH analysis
- Centrifuge hydrogel solutions with containing methyl red and bromophenol blue prepared on 3/22
- After the centrifuge, collect supernatant and place it in to a sepetrate epi-tube.
- Add 1mL phosphate buffer to hyrdogels.(repeat the process 3 times.
- Uv-Vis of measurement of each supernantant was done.Additionally stock solution of the dyes were also measured with UV-vis.