I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Sarah Du
- Design and Manufacturing Institute
- Stevens Institute of Technology
- 1 Castle Point on Hudson
- HOBOKEN, NJ, US.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work as a Graduate research assistant in the Design and Manufacturing Institute  at Stevens Institute of Technology.
- 2005 - present, PhD, Mechanical Engineering, Stevens Institute of Technology
- 2002 - 2005, MS, Mechanical Engineering, Wuhan University
- 1998 - 2002, BS, Mechanical Engineering, Wuhan University
- Electrokinetics in Microfluidics, lab-on-a-chip
- Energy and detonation:integration of nanothermites, EFI/EBW system modeling and design
- Finite element analysis of mechanical, thermal and electric systems
- E Du, Souran Manoochehri, Optimal Design of Microgrooved Channels with Electrokinetic Actuations for Lab-on-a-Chip Applications, IET Nanobiotechnology 4 (2), pp. 40-49, 2010.
- E Du, Souran Manoochehri, Microfluidic Pumping Optimization in Microgrooved Channels with ac Electrothermal Actuations, Applied Physics Letters 96 (3), art. no. 034102, 2010.
- E Du, Souran Manoochehri, Enhanced ac Electrothermal Fluidic Pumping in Microgrooved Channels, Journal of Applied Physics104, art. no. 064902, 2008.
- E Du, Souran Manoochehri, Electrohydrodynamic-mediated Dielectrophoretic Separation and Transport Based on Asymmetric Electrode Pairs, Electrophoresis 29 (24), pp. 5017-5025, 2008.