I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Saumya Saurabh
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Bruchez Lab at Carnegie Mellon University. My research is on development of fluorescent biosensors for Single Molecule Microscopy and Imaging.
- 2014, PhD, Carnegie Mellon University
- 2008, MS (5 yr. Integrated), Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
- Single Molecule Microscopy
- Genetically encoded fluorescent biosensors
- Organic dyes, Quantum Dots
- Photochemistry and Spectroscopy