User:Shannon Clint Cartee
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
Course Page for University of New Mexico's Physics 307L, Junior Laboratory I
- Shannon Clint Cartee
- University of New Mexico
- Department of Physics and Astronomy
- Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Link to my Physics 307L Notebook
I learned about OpenWetWare from Steve Koch, and I've joined because it's a required portion of the UNM Junior Lab I.
- In Progress, BS with Departmental Honors, Physics, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- In Progress, BS, Applied Mathematics, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- In Progress, BS, Psychology, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Diploma with Honors, Southeastern High School, Richmond Dale, Ohio
Sanfratello, L., Zhang, J., Cartee, S.C., Fukushima, E. Exponential distribution of force chain lengths: a useful statistic that characterizes granular assemblies. Granular Matter. Epub 2011 May 21.