User:Sravan Kumar Galla
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Sravan Kumar Galla
- 1640 Clement Street
- San Francisco, CA, USA etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the [Dr.James A Frank lab] at Veterans Affair Medical Centre. I learned about OpenWetWare from Google search, and I've joined because OWW.
- 2009, MS, long Island University, New York. Major in Immunology
- 2005, MS, Madras University, Chennai, India Major in Biotechnology
- 2003, BS, Osmania University, Hyderabad, India.
- Interest 1 : Like to work on Transcriptional analysis which is very fascinating and interesting as of how they interact and the fate of the RNA.
- Interest 2 : Interested in Cell Cultures. Worked on A 549 cells and MLE 12 and 15 which are of interesting characters. Would like to work on tight junction proteins in type II alveolar cells.