In lab, and loving it! ^_^
[[Image:|thumb|right|Sriram Srikant (the real deal)]]
- Sriram Srikant
I am a PhD student in the Engineering and Physical Biology program at the Dept of Molecular and Cellular Biology, Harvard. I am currently working with Dr Andres Leschziner as a second rotation. I learned about OpenWetWare from fellow students, and I've joined because I would like to work further in Biochemistry and would like access to the experience logged by others.
- PhD student, Engineering and Physical Biology, Dept of Molecular and Cellular Biology, Harvard University, 2011 - present.
- B.Tech Chemical Engineering with a Minor in Chemistry, Dept of Chemical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, 2007 - 2011
- XII grade, Sri Sankara Senior Secondary School, Chennai, 2007
- X grade, Sri Sankara Senior Secondary School, Chennai, 2005
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, with a slant towards Signal Transduction Pathways.