User:Steven J. Koch/Notebook/Kochlab/2010/04/09/Looking at kinesin data with Larry and Andy
Steve Koch 23:10, 9 April 2010 (EDT):
- Should compile an EXE of the tracking program and send to Ken and point to some data. I now think there is value in looking at the instantaneous speed
- Possibly sticky areas on slide?
- seems like MTs can abruptly change speed during run
- Things very sticky near tape
- And slower
- There will be less solution components near the tape. We saw more opticution (breaking of MTs), which we never see in middle of sample.
- 2000 mM Betaine is way more stuck near tape than 1000 mM