- favorable conditions (temperature and buffer) is indicated by green highlighting, and corresponds to the green happy faces on each gel
- right-most column indicates number of primer pairs that work well under that condition
- will next try to multiplex 7 primer pairs using Buffer E at 64°C
- The first attempt at multiplexing!
- reaction conditions are based on the gradient summary (above) - Buffer E, 64°C
- run uniplexes at this reaction condition to check against the gradient PCR result, 4 replicates
- run multiplex at this reaction condition, 8 replicates
- hopefully, we'll get clear bands in both uniplexes and multiplex!
- Expected banding (based on gradient PCRs)
- Conclusion: missing the Scun22 band, but the other 6 look like they might be there
- ready to order labelled primers, and start multiplexing and fragging!