User:Timothy K Lu
- Timothy K Lu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Assistant Professor
- Synthetic Biology Group
- Research Laboratory of Electronics
- Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- 77 Massachusetts Ave E17-438
- Cambridge, MA 02139
- Tel: +1-617-715-4808
- Fax: +1-619-789-4808
- Synthetic Biology Group at MIT (Lu Lab)
- Email me through OpenWetWare
- 2010, MD, Harvard Medical School
- 2008, PhD, Harvard/MIT Health Sciences and Technology, Medical Engineering/Medical Physics Program
- 2003, MEng, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- 2003, SB, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- Infectious diseases
- Amyloid biology
- Synthetic biology
- Lu TK, Khalil AS, and Collins JJ. . pmid:20010597.
- Friedland AE, Lu TK, Wang X, Shi D, Church G, and Collins JJ. . pmid:19478183.
- Lu TK and Collins JJ. . pmid:19255432.
- Lu TK and Collins JJ. . pmid:17592147.
- Lu TK, Zhak S, Dallos P, and Sarpeshkar R. . pmid:16603325.
- Sarpeshkar R, Salthouse C, Sit JJ, Baker MW, Zhak SM, Lu TK, Turicchia L, and Balster S. . pmid:15825873.
Peer-Reviewed Conference Papers
- T. K. Lu, S. Zhak, P. Dallos, and R. Sarpeshkar, "A Micromechanical Model for Fast Cochlear Amplification with Slow Outer Hair Cells", Proceedings of the International Symposium on Auditory Mechanisms: Processes and Models, pp. 433-441, Portland, Oregon, July 23-28, 2005.
- M.W. Baker, T. K.-T. Lu, and R. Sarpeshkar, “A Low-Power AGC with Level Independent Phase Margin,” IEEE 2004 American Controls Conference, Boston, MA, vol. 1, pp. 386-389, June 30-July 2, 2004.
- M.W. Baker, T. K.-T. Lu, C.D. Salthouse, J.-J. Sit, S. Zhak, and R. Sarpeshkar, “A 16-channel Analog VLSI Processor for Bionic Ears and Speech-Recognition Front Ends,” invited paper, Proceedings of the IEEE Custom Integrated Circuits Conference, San Jose, CA, vol. 23, no. 4, pp. 521-526, September 21-24, 2003. (http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/CICC.2003.1249452)
- T. K.-T. Lu, M. Baker, C. Salthouse, J.-J. Sit, S. Zhak, and R. Sarpeshkar, “A Micropower Analog VLSI Processing Channel for Bionic Ears and Speech-Recognition Front Ends,” Proceedings of the 2003 IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems (ISCAS 2003), Bangkok, Thailand, vol. 5, pp. 41-44, May 25-28, 2003. (http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/ISCAS.2003.1206169)