- ClfA is a cell wall protein
- anti-ClfA mAb was gift of Dr. John Vernachio, Inhibitex INC.,
- Used Normal Rabbit Serum for blocking.
- Rest, as per our lab protocol.
- Primary antibody (stock concentration 10ug/ml, 1ul in 10ml, 1:10000, 1ug/ml final concentration)
- Used regular wash buffer for incubating antibodies.
- Secondary antibody, Rabbit anti-mouse IgG HRP conjugated from Jackson ImmunoResearch (1:100,000, ie., 1ul of anti-mouse in 100ul of washing buffer and 10ul of that added to 10ml of washing buffer).
- 5minute exposure is good.