(Redirected from User:Vincent
Vincent Rouilly's Profile
- Bioinformatician, LabEx Milieu Interieur, Institut Pasteur, Paris France (Current).
- Data Analyst & Scientific Software Programmer, ResearchIT, University of Basel, Switzerland.
- Research Associate, Institute of Systems and Synthetic Biology, Imperial College London
- GE Medical Systems, Paris, Software R&D Engineer, Image Processing on digital mammography systems.
- Visiospace, Paris, Software R&D Engineer.
- PhD, Computational Biology, Department of Bioengineering, Imperial College London.
- M.Sc, ENST Paris and ERASMUS exchange at ETSIT Madrid (Signal and Image Processing Major).
Synthetic Biology in the making
(or how to keep track of what is happening in the Synthetic Biology community)
- Computational Biology: stochastic processes, Generalized Petri Nets, Agent Based modelling, Design of Experiments.
- Contributing to build a Synthetic Biology framework (establishing standards, design for modularity and re-usability, parts characterization) + societal impact of Synthetic Biology.
- Laboratory Information System.
- Laboratory Automation
My Open Source Hardware/Software Projects to support Synthetic Biology
- Recombineering for Synthetic Biology
- Homology recombination-based promoter screening construct.
- Homology recombination-based rolling device integration.
- Droplet-based Microfluidics for Synthetic Biology
- Open Source Hardware for Synthetic Biology
- Arduino-based Peltier controller
- Colony counting / picking system
Online shared resources
Interesting links found on OWW
Useful Open Source Softwares
Do-It-Yourself / Developing World Technologies for Biological Engineering
Measuremements and Characterization
Data Acquisition, Control and Lab Automation
Here is an overview of the modelling framework I am working on:
Who is visiting my page?