I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
Bioinformatics Research Scientist
Center for Computational Biology and Bioinformatics
- 2012, Post-doc, Computational Biology, [NCBI Structure Group], NIH
- 2007, PhD, Electrical and Computer Engineering
- E. coli modeling using systems biology approaches (flux balance modeling)
- Mass-spectrometry based proteomics and metabolomics (PTM and metabolic flux analysis)
- Molecular dynamics simulations for Bio-electrics applications (nsPEF effects on lipid bilayers)
- Sridhara V et. al., [Predicting bacterial growth conditions from bacterial physiology]
- Sridhara V, Marchler-Bauer A, Bryant SH, and Geer LY. . pmid:21571812.
- Sridhara V, Bai DL, Chi A, Shabanowitz J, Hunt DF, Bryant SH, and Geer LY. . pmid:22321509.
- Sridhara V and Joshi RP. . pmid:24680651.
- Sridhara V and Joshi RP. . pmid:24239610.
- [Papers linked in Google Scholar]