- Reviewed Caitlin's src family inhibition data -- both experiments do demonstrate that the inhibitors block CD63 and can be washed out
- first experiment does not support hypothesis that src inhibition blocks anergy -- however, response is very weak
- second experiment inconclusive as there is some 'carry over' activation from stim 1 -- will extend time between stim 1 and 2 to 30 min
- Carl has separated HMW and LMW components of fraction 5, now dialyzing for BR to use in DC stimulation
- Steven and Neisha confirmed good transfection efficiency with the GFP control plasmid
- Plan next week is to try to confirm TCR expression on Jurkat lines with new antibody and
- I don't know what Alex did this week -- anti-IgE activation, or not?
- All had lunch together for Steven's birthday at Joy Burger
Completed 'to do's'
- completed mgh proposals
- draft of baseline CoFAR paper
- R03 progress reports
- Peds review
- contact Alkis re: ICATA
- review Duke basophil samples with Caitlin
- JAX IRB docs