- Reviewed Caitlin's src family inhibition data -- both experiments do demonstrate that the inhibitors block CD63 and can be washed out
- first experiment does not support hypothesis that src inhibition blocks anergy -- however, response is very weak
- second experiment inconclusive as there is some 'carry over' activation from stim 1 -- will extend time between stim 1 and 2 to 30 min
- third experiment inconclusive due to weak response
- Will try src inhibitor again -- consider using fresh donor (?Carl)
- Carl has separated HMW and LMW components of fraction 5, and Bert with Galina separated fractions w/o blue staining
- Bert has now screened the activity of these fractions and tentatively finds that the HMW fraction has the activity
- Carl will run gel tomorrow to confirm separation and obtain material to be sent for MS/MS
- Steven and Neisha confirmed good transfection efficiency with the GFP control plasmid
- doing transfection tomorrow
- Alex has acquired images from anti-IgE, fMLP and control (RPMI) stimulated cells -- no evidence of nanotubes
- will repeat at least once more
- will acquire images from RPMI stim to compare with anti-E to confirm changes of Ag localization
- order phalloidin and DNA stain
- Shashi has not heard back from IRB
- will call the office this afternoon -- can Yvette help?
- Need to plan dinner for CW, AS, MP -- Thu night?
Completed 'to do's'
- R03 progress reports
- Peds review
- contact Alkis re: ICATA
- review Duke basophil samples with Caitlin
- JAX IRB docs