- To check if really nothing could be detected the same antibodies were used ON, repeat of yesterday.
- The rotating device to turn gels ON had broken down, but were switched to different machine by Philipp
Gel loading hTERT D9 + HEK293 see codes 21June2010
- RIIα detection went fine now, no explanation why it didn't work before like the rest
- The other antibodies still could not find anything
- To see if it is due to the transfer to the membrane a new gel will be run and stained (Coomassie or Silver)
- Another possibility is to do the RII overlay on the remaining blot of 22June2010 to see if there is anything that was precipitated together with RII subunits
- As a positive control for AKAP95 and AKAP450 HeLa cells have been requested