I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- James Xin Dai
- Syracuse University
- University of Oregon
- Address 1 304 East 45th Street,
- Address 2
- City: New York, State: NY, Country: The United States.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I interned at UNODC and UN Chief Executive Board while i was pursuing duo master's degree at Syracuse University. Currently, I am interning at legal and risk department at Christie's Auction House. I learned about OpenWetWare from reference from friends, and I've joined because I find the website, very useful platform for international scholars to exchange ideas on the subjects they are researching on. For instance, I am interested in European and U.S Foreign policy analysis and their impacts on global financial markets. I wish, by joining OpenWetWare, I can meet hundreds of scholars who share the same interest as I do and establish network for advancing my understanding in the field..
- 2012, MS Finance, Syracuse University, Focusing on Financial Management & Equity Valuation
- 2012, MA International Relations, Syracuse University, Focusing on Project Evaluation & Global Markets
- 2009, BA Business Administration, University of Oregon, Focusing on Marketing and Management
- 2009, BA Economics, University of Oregon, Focusing on International Trade & Banking
- Interest 1: Investors psychology and its impact on investment returns
- Interest 2: UN agencies system evaluation analysis
- Interest 3: Value investing against diversification