User talk:Elizabeth Y. Choe
Hello, Elizabeth Y. Choe! This is a welcome message from OpenWetWare. By the way, we've announced you on the home page! You can leave messages to any OWW member by editing their User_talk pages like this one. And don't forget to personalize your User Page so that we can get to know you better! We've included some tips below to get you started.
Basic Wiki Instructions
- Don't be afraid to edit! As with all pages on the wiki, all versions are saved so its easy to undo. If you have any questions feel free to send us an email.
- Start off by clicking the 'edit' button to the right of this section, or at the top of the page.
- Now you should see the text of this section as text within an editor box. There are several buttons in the editor box, but don't worry about those for now. Just type something in the box, scroll down to the bottom, and hit the 'Preview' button.
- You should see the web-page and text box views, but now with your edits! Don't forget to save your changes by clicking 'Save Page'!
- Editing pages is as easy as that. There are of course many ways to format your text. The easiest way to learn is to find an OWW page with the formatting you like, click on the edit button again, and see for yourself how it was created in the text box. Here's an extensive list of formating examples. Or look at this OpenWetWare introductory tutorial.
- When you are done, remove these instructions by clicking the edit button for this section again, erase everything you see in the text box and click 'Save Page'. (And remember you can always retrieve these by clicking on the 'history' tab at the top of this page.)
Note that these instructions apply to any page on OWW. Feel free to contribute to OWW by editing pages to add content, update them, or even correct mistakes. OWW relies on an active community to manage our growing resource of open access information, and we need your help!
We have gone ahead and filled in some information you provided us in your membership application on your User Page. Please take a moment to embellish this and tell the community a little more about you. Put links to your lab pages, your projects and your interests. If you run out of ideas, take a look at some of the other User pages. For example, check out User:Julius_B._Lucks, User:Jason_R._Kelly and User:Reshma_P._Shetty.
You'll also notice that we have put an 'image' placeholder at the top of your User Page. We encourage you to upload an image of yourself to give OWW a more personal feel. To upload an image, click on the Upload file link on the left-hand side (toolbar). Choose a file from your computer, and remember the file name. After you have uploaded the image, you should see it loaded on its own page. Go back to your User Page, click on edit, and replace 'OWWEmblem.png' with the name of your file that you have uploaded in the second line of this page.
Please copy the source code from this page to your user page, fill in the answers and print out a copy for next time.
You do not need to keep the information on your user page once you've printed it out.
Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Spring 2011
Preferred name (if not first)
Year of Graduation
1 573 881 2607
Preferred OH Time
What times on Sundays, Mondays, and Tuesdays are you available for occasional office hours (held before major assignments are due)? Sundays : afternoons Mondays: after 1pm Tuesdays: before 11am
Potentially Relevant Background
|Have you taken/are you taking...||Answer yes/no/when|
|7.05/5.07 (Biochemistry)||yes (Spring 2011)|
|7.06 (Cell Biology)||no (Fall 2011)|
|7.03 (Genetics)||yes (fall 2010)|
|7.02 (General Biology Lab)||No|
|5.310 (General Chemistry Lab)||No|
|Do you have experience with...||Answer yes/no/type|
|Cell culture (microbial/mammalian/yeast?)||yes|
|Molecular biology (electrophoresis, PCR, etc)||yes|
Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
Bacteria/phage, PCR/gel, tissue culture (cancer research), spectrophotometer, mice work, nanoparticle work
Anything else you would like us to know?
Commitment to academic integrity
After you print out this page, please sign your name under to the following statement to indicate your agreement:
I have read and understood the 20.109 statement on collaboration and integrity.