Welcome to the Stanford team Wiki for iGEM 2010
- Stanford iGEM is a student-run, faculty-directed research group at Stanford University. The objective of our interdisciplinary group is to design and build novel engineered biological systems using standardized DNA-based parts to submit to the iGEM (International Genetically Engineered Machines) competition, held annually at MIT.
- We will be competing for the first time in 2009.
- Our research draws from the principles of Synthetic Biology, an emerging interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary area that involves the design and construction of biological systems.
- BOO! Robert has 1 day left and wishes to make his mark on the wiki before he goes! Bwahaha go SiGEM!
- Sad face :( Crying..... Nooooo!
- If you are looking for our winning 2009 project, check out our old site