Kafatos:Making 1kb+ Ladder Stock
Making 1kb+ DNA Ladder Stock. We dilute the entire contents of the tube and make 5x 500uL aliquots
- 250uL 1kb+ DNA Ladder [1ug/uL] (Invitrogen)
- 500uL 5x DNA Loading Buffer
- 1750uL AccuGene Water (Lonza)
- Add the 3 components above together
- Mix well and make 5 x 500uL aliquots
- Leave one working stock at 4C and keep the other frozen at -20C
- Use 10uL of this stock per lane (1ug of ladder per lane)
Please feel free to post comments, questions, or improvements to this protocol. Happy to have your input!
- List troubleshooting tips here.
- You can also link to FAQs/tips provided by other sources such as the manufacturer or other websites.
- Anecdotal observations that might be of use to others can also be posted here.
Please sign your name to your note by adding '''*~~~~''': to the beginning of your tip.
- Who has experience with this protocol?
or instead, discuss this protocol.