|Line 11:||Line 11:|
Revision as of 10:27, 6 February 2013
- Ver Midi meeting, Lyon, 25 january. Talk for Anne Pacquelet.
- Congratulations to Ghislain Gillard who ranked 1st at the "Ecole doctorale Vie-Agro-Santé" competition and will join the lab in september to start a PhD.
- "Les 11e journées de formation du RCCM " Paris, 30 May - 1 June 2012. Best poster prize for Ophélie who wins a Diatome knife!
- "C. elegans Development, Cell Biology, and Gene Expression" topic meeting, Madison, USA, 7 - 10 June 2012.
- New publication in Nucleic Acid Research: GPSy: a cross-species gene prioritization system for conserved biological processes—application in male gamete development. Free full text
From a collaboration with the Avenir group of Mike Primig (IRSET, Rennes).
- New publication in Development: AP-1 is required for the maintenance of apico-basal polarity in the C. elegans intestine. Abstract
- "Cell Polarity and Membrane Traffic" ESF-EMBO Symposium, Pultusk, Poland, 31 March - 5 April 2012. Selected talk.
- Massi is leaving the lab. He will join the group of Ludger Johannes at Institut Curie (Paris) for a post-doc.