- Organisation of the "Interdisciplinary approaches to C. elegans biology" (http://iaceb.sciencesconf.org/) workshop: Nov 12-13 at IGDR.
- New publication in Biology of the Cell: The localisation of the apical Par/Cdc42 polarity module is specifically affected in microvillus inclusion disease.
- New publication in The Journal of Cell Biology: PAR-4 and anillin regulate myosin to coordinate spindle and furrow position during asymmetric division (http://jcb.rupress.org/content/210/7/1085.abstract).
A "biosight" video on this paper is available here: http://www.rupress.org/site/biosights/biosights_sep_28_2015.mp4
- Ophélie is an invited speaker at the RCCM meeting (http://rccm.cnrs.fr/spip.php?article555).
- New publication in Traffic: Adaptation of cryo-sectioning for immuno-EM-labeling of asymmetric samples: a study using C. elegans (http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/tra.12289/abstract;jsessionid=191AD1023C71399D3C7920BE146FAE38.f04t03).
- New publication in Development: Control of E-cadherin apical localisation and morphogenesis by a SOAP-1/AP-1/clathrin pathway in C. elegans epidermal cells (http://dev.biologists.org/content/142/9/1684.abstract).
- Grant from the Fondation Maladies Rares (Rare Disease Foundation)
- "SBCF-ASCB" prize to Ghislain who will go the ASCB meeting in Philadelphia, 6-10 december 2014.
- "Building The Cell" SBCF meeting, Institut Pasteur, Paris, 24-26 october 2014. Selected talk.
- "Cell polarity and membrane traffic" ESF-EMBO Symposium, Pultusk, Poland, 10-15 May 2014. Selected talk.
- Ver Midi meeting, Strasbourg, 9 january. Talk for Ghislain Gillard.
- EMBO meeting, Amsterdam, 21-24 september. Talk for Anne Pacquelet.
- "Rare disease and model organism" grant from Aviesan awarded to our group and Frank Rümmele - group of Nadine Cerf-Bensussan, Institut Imagine, Hôpital Necker-Enfants malades.
- Ver Midi meeting, Lyon, 25 january. Talk for Anne Pacquelet.
- Congratulations to Ghislain Gillard who ranked 1st at the "Ecole doctorale Vie-Agro-Santé" competition and will join the lab in september to start a PhD.
- "Les 11e journées de formation du RCCM " Paris, 30 May - 1 June 2012. Best poster prize for Ophélie who wins a Diatome knife!
- "C. elegans Development, Cell Biology, and Gene Expression" topic meeting, Madison, USA, 7 - 10 June 2012.
- New publication in Nucleic Acid Research: GPSy: a cross-species gene prioritization system for conserved biological processes—application in male gamete development. Free full text
From a collaboration with the Avenir group of Mike Primig (IRSET, Rennes).
- New publication in Development: AP-1 is required for the maintenance of apico-basal polarity in the C. elegans intestine. Abstract
- "Cell Polarity and Membrane Traffic" ESF-EMBO Symposium, Pultusk, Poland, 31 March - 5 April 2012. Selected talk.
- Massi is leaving the lab. He will join the group of Ludger Johannes at Institut Curie (Paris) for a post-doc.