I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Klare Lazor
- American University
- Washington, DC
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Biomaterial Design Lab at American University. I learned about the synthesis of Au Nano-particles from an instructor, and I've joined because of a Course Requirement.
- Currently, obtaining BS in Chemistry at American University
- Beta-Lactam derivatives against Gram (-) and Gram (+) bacteria
- Au Nano-particles
==Course Notebook==\ 2012 - 2013 Biomaterials Design Lab Support
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.