March 2012 (From the left: Bo, Kevin, Hannah, Hillary, Sara, Emily, Eun Jung, Yoon, Karen, and Harrison)
Yoon Yeo, Ph.D.
Michelle (Shelly) Wischmeier
- Eun Jung Cho, Ph.D. (Seoul National University, Korea)
- Kyung-Oh (Kevin) Doh, M.D., Ph.D. (Assistant Professor, Department of Physiology, College of Medicine, Yeungnam University, Korea)
- Michael D. Tsifansky, M.D. (Advocate Lutheran General Children’s Hospital, Park Ridge, IL; Adjunct assistant professor, Purdue University)
- Hillary Holback (IPPH 08)
- Karen Liu (BME 09)
- Bo Sun (IPPH 11)
- Sara Abouelmagd (IPPH 12)
- Hyesun Hyun (IPPH 12)
- Joonyoung Park (PharmD, 09Summer-present) working independently
- Erin Wilson (BSPS, 10S-present) working with Eunjung Cho
- John Weidle (PharmD, 11S-present) working with Karen Liu
- Brandon Bergman (PharmD, 12F-present) working with Kevin Doh
- Nipei Lim (BSPS, 13S-present) working with Bo Sun
- Graduate students
- Zohreh Amoozgar, Ph.D.: October 2007 - December 2011. (Thesis: Bioadhesive polymeric drug delivery systems for tumor targeting and tissue repair)
- Emily Gullotti, Ph.D.: January 2008 - May 2012. (Thesis: Peritumorally activatable nanoparticles for delivery of paclitaxel to multidrug resistant ovarian cancer cells)
- Basma Ibrahim, Ph.D.: August 2008 - May 2012. (Thesis: Development of inhalable macromolecule delivery for local treatment of pulmonary diseases)
- Post-docs; Visiting scholars
- Jeong Ho Park, Ph.D. (Professor, Hanbat National University, Korea): Visiting scholar 2007 summer
- Peisheng Xu, Ph.D. (University of Wyoming, 2007): May 2007 - November 2009. Currently Assistant Professor at University of South Carolina
- Min Feng, Ph.D. (Associate Professor of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Sun Yat-sen University, Guangzhou, China): Jan.2010 - June 2010.
- Yang Chun Park, O.M.D., Ph.D. (Associate Professor of Oriental Internal Medicine, Daejeon University, Korea): Aug. 2009 - July 2010.
- Yan Yang, Ph.D.: September 2007 - August 2010. Currently Associate Professor of Life Sciences, Jilin University, China.
- Gaurav Bajaj, Ph.D. (Oregon State University, 2008): August 2009 - June 2011.
- Hae-Yun (Harrison) Choi, O.M.D., Ph.D. (Associate Professor, Department of Oriental Medicine, Daegu Haany Univ., Korea): September 2011-July 2012.
- Hannah Lee, Ph.D. (Georgia Tech., GA): January 2012 - February 2013.
July 2010 (From left: Hillary, Mark, Joonyoung, Qingnuo, and Sooyoung) *sigh* Indeed..these guys are having more fun than they should have.
- Undergraduate students
- Nimisha Bajaj (BME, SURF 07, 07F, 08S)
- Roosan Islam (PharmD, DURI 07F)
- Ashmita Hoskote (BME, SURF 08S)
- Griffin Quick (BME, DURI 08S, 08F)
- Jennifer Bastijanic (BME, DURI 08F)
- Kimberly Ohn (CHE, DURI 08S-08F)
- Parag Sharma (Pre-pharm, 08F-09S)
- Haesoo Kim (BSPS, 09S)
- David Belair (ChemE, 09Summer) worked with Basma Ibrahim - Univ. of Wisconsin, Chemical Engineering, Grad School
- Tyler Shugg (PharmD, 09S) worked with Peisheng Xu
- Xinyi (Nancy) Jiang (Pre-pharm, 09F) worked with Zohreh Amoozgar
- Haein Yang (Food Sciences, DURI 07F-09F) worked with Yan Yang and Basma Ibrahim - CJ CheilJedang Foods R&D, Korea
- Rattavut ("M") Teerakapibal (Pre-pharm, 10S) worked with Zohreh Amoozgar - Graduate school @ U of Wisconsin
- Taylor Crane (ChemE, 09Summer-10S) worked with Emily Gullotti
- Mark Hamilton (BME, 10Summer) Worked with Emily Gullotti
- Qingnuo Lin (ChemE, Pre-pharm, 10S-present) worked with Zohreh Amoozgar
- Travis Huber (Pharm D, 11S) worked with Gaurav Bajaj
- Ellen Yin (Pharm D, 11S) worked with Emily Gullotti
- Sooyoung Shin, Pharm. D.: August 2007 - May 2011. Independent study. - Resident @ OSF St. Francis in Peoria, IL.
- Heewon Moon (12S-12F) worked with Hillary Holback
Lab photo archive