The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, |
is not 'Eureka!' (I found it!) but 'That's funny ...' - Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)
- Bo Sun receives the 2014-2015 Ronald W. Dollens Graduate Scholarship. Congratulations! (9/17/14)
- "Controlled Drug Release from Pharmaceutical Nanocarriers," by Jinhyun Hannah Lee and Yoon Yeo, was accepted for publication in Chemical Engineering Science. (8/21/14)
- Dr. Yeo is appointed as a Showalter Faculty Scholar. (7/9/14)
- "Extracellularly activatable nanocarriers for drug delivery to tumors," by Sara Ahmed*, Hyesun Hyun* (equal contribution), and Yoon Yeo, was accepted for publication in Expert Opinion on Drug Delivery. (5/29/14).
- Youn Jin Ku receives 2014 Purdue Center for Cancer Research Summer Undergraduate Research Program. (4/1/14)
- John Weidle receives 2014 Dean's Undergraduate Research Fellowship, supported by the Dean of the College of Pharmacy. (2/26/14)
- "Polydopamine-Based Simple and Versatile Surface Modification of Polymeric Nano Drug Carriers," by Joonyoung Park, Tarsis Brust, Hong Jae Lee, Sang Cheon Lee, Val Watts, and Yoon Yeo, was accepted for publication in ACS Nano. (3/16/14)
- "Stabilization of a hyaluronate-associated gene delivery system using calcium ions," by Min Feng, Basma Ibrahim, Erin Wilson, Kyung-Oh Doh, Brandon Bergman, Christopher Park, and Yoon Yeo, was accepted for publication in Biomaterials Science. (2/6/14)
- "Extracellular stability of nanoparticulate drug carriers" by Karen Liu and Yoon Yeo is accepted for publication in Archives of Pharmacal Research. (10/29/13)
- Yeo lab welcomes new post-docs Drs. Jinho Park (4/15/14) and Bieong-kil (Ben) Kim (6/1/14) on board!
- Yeo lab welcomes two new graduate students - Jun Xu (PULSe) and Joonyoung Park (IPPH). Welcome aboard, Jun and Joon!
- Dr. Karen Liu graduates (5/18/14)...congratulations! She joins Fresenius-Kabi as a senior research scientist (5/19/14).