BE.180 Homework Assignment #2 - Released on Thursday, March 2; Due on Tuesday, March 14 at 5pm
- Download Assignment 2 PDF
- You will need these two input files:
Submit your one Python file to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not send anything other than this file to the gmail account (all questions can be sent to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org). Please note that we will be posting the solutions to this assignment at 5pm on March 9, and we will not accept any homework after that time.
Questions and Clarifications
- Please put all class and function definitions at the beginning of the code.
- Make sure you have TWO underscores before and after "init" in the constructor.
- You must use the exact variable names requested in the problem set. If you do not, you will lose all points for that section of the problem.
- Here's an example of how to call a class function: To get the ORF length for all inverters using the function given in Part IIIA, you could loop through each element in the list of inverter objects with counter i, and call the function using i.getORFLength(). Refer to page 5 of the pset so see why you are not passing in any arguments.
Here is one possible way of writing the code for this assignment: Media:pset2code.txt