Biomolecular Breadboards:More Info
|Home||Protocols||DNA parts||Preliminary Data||Models||More Info|
The cell-free circuit breadboard, artificial cell breadboard and DNA origami breadboards are being developed at Caltech and U. Minnesota under the support of the DARPA Living Foundries program. For more information, contact:
California Institute of Technology
1200 E California Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91125
- J. Garamella, R. Marshall, M. Rustad, and V. Noireaux, The All E. coli TX-TL Toolbox 2.0: A Platform for Cell-Free Synthetic Biology. ACS Synthetic Biology, 2016. DOI: 10.1021/acssynbio.5b00296
- M. K. Takahashi, C. A. Hayes, J. Chappell, Z. Z. Sun, R. M. Murray, V. Noireaux, J. B. Lucks, Characterizing and Prototyping Genetic Networks with Cell-Free Transcription-Translation Reactions. Methods, 2015 (accepted).
- M. K. Takahashi et al, Rapidly Characterizing the Fast Dynamics of RNA Genetic Circuitry with Cell-Free Transcription−Translation (TX-TL) Systems. ACS Synthetic Biology, 4(5):503–515, 2013.
- Z. Z. Sun, E. Yeung, C. A. Hayes, V. Noireaux and Richard M. Murray, Linear DNA for rapid prototyping of synthetic biological circuits in an Escherichia coli based TX-TL cell-free system. ACS Synthetic Biology, 2013 (submitted).
- Z. Z. Sun, C. A. Hayes, J. Shin, F. Caschera, R. M. Murray, V. Noireaux, Protocols for Implementing an Escherichia Coli Based TX-TL Cell-Free Expression System for Synthetic Biology. Journal of Visualized Experiments, 79; doi: 10.3791/507622013.
- D. Siegal-Gaskins, V. Noireaux and Richard M. Murray, Biomolecular resource utilization in elementary cell-free gene circuits. 2013 American Control Conference.
- J. Shin and V. Noireaux, An E. coli cell-free expression toolbox: application to synthetic gene circuits and artificial cells. ACS Synthetic Biology, 1(1):29–41, 2012.
- E. Karzbrun, J. Shin, R. Bar-Ziv and V. Noireaux, Coarse-grained dynamics of protein synthesis in a cell-free system. Phys. Rev. Lett., 106(4);048104, 2011.
- J. Shin and V. Noireaux, Study of messenger RNA inactivation and protein degradation in an Escherichia coli cell-free expression system. J Biol Eng, 4;9, 2010.
- J. Shin and V. Noireaux, Efficient cell-free expression with the endogenous E. Coli RNA polymerase and sigma factor 70. J Biol Eng, 4;8, 2010.
- DARPA Living Foundries final program presentation, 23 Apr 2015
- DARPA Living Foundries program review presentation, 11 Feb 2014
- SB 6.0 presentation, 09 Jul 2013 (video, starting at ~1h:10m)
- UC Berkeley Bioengineering Seminar, 08 May 2013
- DARPA Living Foundries midyear lightning talk, 20 Feb 2013
- DARPA Living Foundries east coast presentation, 6 Nov 2012
- DARPA Living Foundries west coast presentation, 25 Oct 2012
- DARPA Living Foundries kickoff presentation, 12 Jul 2012
- Protocols for Implementing an Escherichia Coli Based TX-TL Cell-Free Expression System for Synthetic Biology, JoVE, Sep 2013.
- TXTL v4.1 1/2 Template Setup, YouTube, Sep 2012
- TXTL v4.1 2/2 - running reactions, YouTube, Sep 2012