From OpenWetWareAdd to My Links
Please indicate your preference for when to hold the holiday party:
- Friday, December 9 (evening)
Note that the Bio department holiday party is on Dec 9 at 5:30pm (Walker Memorial).
- Samantha Jones, after the Bio department party (~ 8PM)
- Francois after ~ 7pm, so that I can go to the Bio department holiday party.
- Saturday, December 10 (evening)
- Sunday, December 11 (evening)
- Friday, December 16 (evening)
- Saturday, December 17 (evening)
- Sunday, December 18 (evening)
- I would prefer a midday time slot rather than an evening event.
- I would prefer the party take place on a weekday
- I will not be attending the party
- I will only attend if there are bellydancers again this year
- Just tell me the date, and I'll be there
This section is open for discussion about the format of the party. Ideas that have been proposed include renting out a bar for a celebration with the Silver/Sauer/TK lab, dinner out, a gathering at someone's house, etc. Please provide more specific suggestions and comments below.
- It would be fun to include others in the festivities. I felt like last year's party was a bit stiff, so maybe it would be fun to have it at a bar this year. Liven things up a bit. No thong song, either (no offense, Leon!). (Samantha)
- What about at King's Bowling Alley? I hear it is really trendy and fun... the same words I'd use to describe the Endy lab! (Samantha)
- Also, Jillian's is kinda cool (just been renovated about a year ago) with 16 bowling lanes and 80’ by 10’ video wall. They have rooms for private parties too. --Ilya