Endy:Screening plasmid/Registry technical report
From OpenWetWareAdd to My Links
This is a work in progress. Hoping to produce a reasonable technical report on the screening plasmid by June 1 so the iGEM teams can take advantage of it if they want.
Writing to do list
Qualitative inverter testing
Inverter library screening example
Experimental to do list
- Build E/X scarred versions of F2620/1
- Insert back-end of SP1.0 downstream of F2620/1 and in the process scar our S/P.
- Move this construct into all the relevant BB vectors (psb1AK, AC, AT, etc).
- Test for expression at high induction (esp. for RFP levels).
- If it looks good then use it for Term testing, if it doesn't then stick with SP1.0
Should hold on this until SPv1.5 has been tested.
- Empty screening plasmid (ESP) testing - get reliable.
- Insert all BB terminators into ESP (already in there for SP1.0)
- Repeat terminator tests.