Filling out the Sequencing Form
- Write your name and e-mail, and Endy as the lab
- Give the Template ID as whatever you want (probably the part number) for each tube (one per primer)
- Primer ID is usually VF2 or VR1 (or an intermediate primer)
- Vector is whatever vector your part is on
- Leave the other 2 columns blank, as well as the pricing information at the bottom of the sheet
- Keep one sheet for your records, put one sheet in the Complete shelf of the lab filing cabinet (in 564d), and bring one sheet with your tubes to the biopolymers lab.