Student Council Symposium IV. Content inventory
This page is an appendix of ISCB-SC:Website page and is related to upcoming Symposium in Toronto, 2008.
This page will hopefully help us track:
- content we have related to SCS4, and not only text
- the missing content/articles
- content authors. assign editors
- content status: draft, up-to-date, published, outdated
- delivery due date (deadline)
- delivery status: link, if integrated into portal
Please create and edit content within the ISCB-SC:Website:SCS4 namespace, e.g. ISCB-SC:Website:SCS4:Call_for_papers.
We shall discuss the content management procedures on TC right after the SCS4 TC on Sunday, December 16.
Key words for Web and publicity:
- Directing questions from the users: helpdesk
- Mainaining wiki for hotel/motel/hostel booking
- Providing the list of attendees so that any person WILLING to share room could contact them
- Providing information about Toronto and other social activities: Dos and Donts' for visitors. *Information regarding Visas etcetera
- Would it be a good idea to link this to ISCBSC forum for users to interact about SCS4?
- Little introduction about the Arts exhibition
Key responsibilities for maintenance of this page:
- Prash as Web & Publicity conference committee chair.
- Alexander as Web Coordination Team leader.
SCS4 Content Inventory Table