- Dilution plate for RUB101012: 14 ul H2O, 4 ul CBA14/RUB262, 2 ul RUB126
- Was going to load five more samples left over from PCR plate RUB100929, but the plate was lost during freezer defrosting.
- In case more seedlings are needed in order to make this a publishable study, I started preparing them for germination:
- 4 tubes of 25 seeds each: Davis arm, Paved trail urs, CSP2A, CSP6A, BWP pens, KRC1
- 4 tubes of 18 seeds each: BWP hybrid
- 2 tubes of 10 seeds each: MCD ulmifolius
- Where applicable, seeds were pooled from different collection dates.
- Diluted old Clorox bleach 3X to make an approximately 1% sodium hypochlorite solution
- Added 2 mL per tube and left at room temperature for one week.
- The plan is to try to germinate half of these as soon as I can get a growth chamber available to me (windowsill in lab didn't work too well last time), and put the other half through the 6-month temperature treatments before trying to germinate them.